Teens on the Go is a social skills camp designed for teens between the ages of 13 to 18 with high functioning autism spectrum disorder and other social challenges. Led by a team of highly trained Help Group counselors, this one-of-a-kind program features a jam-packed schedule of exciting trips and activities throughout Los Angeles.
Check out the fun places we visited in the past:
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- We spent the day bowling and playing arcade games at PINZ Bowling Center.
- We checked out the rare vehicles showcased at the Petersen Automotive Museum.
- Took a trip to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory! As NASA’s research and development center, we got to see and experience a number of interesting and fun exhibits.
- We spent the day taking in the sights and culture of Venice Beach and the Santa Monica Promenade.
- We enjoyed nature with a hike and picnic at Temescal Canyon followed by a trip to Will Rogers Beach.
- We ventured to view the Nethercutt Collection, which includes rare and vintage cars, antique furniture, and mechanical musical instruments.
- We spent the day exploring the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium and learned about the underwater life of Southern California.
- We had an action-packed day at Universal Studios, where we explored what the park has to offer and went on the famous studio tour!
- We toured the Walt Disney Concert Hall, an architectural masterpiece, then checked out Little Tokyo – an area packed with museums, restaurants, and stores that are all immersed in Japanese culture.
The program emphasizes fun and friendship-building activities and incorporates evidence-based practices to foster peer interaction and improve social skills.
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Nicole Webb | 818.778.7136 | email@example.com
Winter Camp Dates |January 2-3| 2 Days
Travel Camp Dates
Thursday and Friday: $260
Teenagers who participate in Teens on the Go must be fully verbal, able to stay with a group, and follow directions.
Submit an application, available HERE. Once your application has been processed, we will contact you to set up an interview with you and your teen.
Returning Campers- Log In
Already have an account? Click HERE to log in and register!