Teens on the Go is a social skills camp designed for teens between the ages of 13 to 18 with high functioning autism spectrum disorder and other social challenges. Led by a team of highly trained Help Group counselors, this one-of-a-kind program features a jam-packed schedule of exciting trips and activities throughout Los Angeles.
Check out the fun places we visited in the past:
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)
- We spent the day bowling and playing arcade games at PINZ Bowling Center.
- We checked out the rare vehicles showcased at the Petersen Automotive Museum.
- Took a trip to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory! As NASA’s research and development center, we got to see and experience a number of interesting and fun exhibits.
- We spent the day taking in the sights and culture of Venice Beach and the Santa Monica Promenade.
- We enjoyed nature with a hike and picnic at Temescal Canyon followed by a trip to Will Rogers Beach.
- We ventured to view the Nethercutt Collection, which includes rare and vintage cars, antique furniture, and mechanical musical instruments.
- We spent the day exploring the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium and learned about the underwater life of Southern California.
- We had an action-packed day at Universal Studios, where we explored what the park has to offer and went on the famous studio tour!
- We toured the Walt Disney Concert Hall, an architectural masterpiece, then checked out Little Tokyo – an area packed with museums, restaurants, and stores that are all immersed in Japanese culture.
The program emphasizes fun and friendship-building activities and incorporates evidence-based practices to foster peer interaction and improve social skills.
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Sherman Oaks and Culver City
Sherman Oaks | Nicole Webb | 818.778.7136 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Culver City | Tracy Peters | 310.751.1486 | email@example.com
Spring Camp | April 15-19, 2019
Summer Camp Dates | June 10-14| June 17-21| June 24-28| July 1-5 |
August 5-9 | August 12-16 | August 19-21 (Sherman Oaks Only)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: $390
Monday – Friday: $650
Teenagers who participate in Teens on the Go must be fully verbal, able to stay with a group, and follow directions.
Submit an application, available HERE. Once your application has been processed, we will contact you to set up an interview with you and your teen.
Create an account and register HERE.
Returning Campers – Log In
Already have an account? Click HERE to log in and register!